Sunday, November 19, 2006

New Scene It Music Champion


Saturday night was so much fun! I went and played BINGO for the first time with Season, her mom and a couple of other girls. We did not win any money, but it sure was fun trying. I was so excited that I shouted out BINGO, during a Blackout game and I had only 1 line covered. After that we went back to Season's house where we played the Music Scene It Game. Alberto was really good at it, but with a stroke of beginners luck, I became the new champion!! We really enjoy hanging out with Season & Alberto, it was a blast!!

2 comments:

Digital Fortress said...

Damn Beginner's Luck! LOL! I am glad you all were able to come over and hang out with us. :)

Season said...

I had a great time! I'm happy I have another Bingo buddy! No more yelling out Bingo when you don't have it though... LOL!!!!!