Sunday, December 10, 2006

Karaoke Continues.....

Season, Alberto & Yvonne came over Friday night for some more Karaoke Fun!! After a few drinks, Season and I did a wonderful version of "Hero" to each other, then we started rapping. I think we are getting very good at the rapping thing. We will be pro's before you know it!

After singing we played Texas Hold'm, and Alberto kicked our butts. I think he has his poker face down now! It was Yvonne's first time to play, but I think she really liked it. We had a lot of fun and a lot of laughs!!

Thanks you guys for another wonderful time!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We always have so much fun with ya'll. Karaoke rocks!

Digital Fortress said...

Look at you blogging all on your own! LOL!

We had a great time too. No more butchering of my song though and you all might as well get used to loosing at poker from now on!

Nicole said...

Hi, I just wandered over from Season's blog. Looks like you all had fun, wish I had a karaoke machine to sing and mess around with. lol, but hey after my friends hear me sing I dont' think they'd be my friends anymore. haha.